If you are planning Florida wedding or honeymoon travel, or you just need to get away, we have a room that fits your needs.
One of our most popular rooms, Room 3 is a favorite with guests on Florida honeymoon vacations, celebrating anniversaries, birthdays, or other special occasions. This luxurious retreat is on the upper floor of the historic building, facing Ash Street. The room has a large private balcony that opens off of the room and affords a lovely place to relax in a rocking chair and take in the neighborhood of Victorian homes that surround the Addison on Amelia.
The bedroom has four large windows flanked by dramatic silk draperies and a king-sized bed, original hardwood floors, decorative fireplace, and 11-foot ceilings. The private bathroom features a soaking tub and a separate shower. See why this beautiful room is a perfect Florida honeymoon suite. This room has a maximum occupancy of 2 people.
- Central AC/heat with ceiling fan
- Working gas fireplace (winter months only)
- HDTV with cable and 8 HBO channels and a DVD player
- Two cozy upholstered slipper chairs
- Desk & stool
- Large private balcony with chaise lounge, two rocking chairs, and table with four chairs
- Ironing board and iron
- Hair dryer
- Terry robes (also available in the Gift Shop!)
- Green bath amenities
Room rates are $250 for weekdays and $290 for Fridays and Saturdays.